She is technical is presenting the results more advanced than until the moment there are shortage in the matter of hair regeneration. The technique consists of the application in the hairy leather of rich plasma injections in growth factors, coming from the blood of the own patient. This plasma directly arrives at the hair follicle causing the formation from collagen and the appearance from new blood vessels, essential to stimulate the growth of new hair.
In addition, Plasma Rico in Platelets is rich in the proteins that act concerning the cellular adhesion (fibrin, fibronectin, and vitronectina). The factor of epidermoid growth, is able to increase the thickness of the skin, to give back to him to its elasticity and firmness, to diminish the effects on the same of the cellular oxidation, to eliminate wrinkles, or to accelerate the regeneration of the hair.
Benefits of the Hair Bioestimulaci³n
- It stops the fall
- It reinforces the root
- It gives to the hair a leafier and fortified aspect him
- It recovers the cutaneous vitality
- It accelerates epithelial and endothelial regeneration
- It induces to the formation of new capillaries improving the vascularizaci³n of the rest
- It regulates and it stimulates the liberation of factors of growth of other cells, neighbors to the follicle
- It induces to the increase of the number of cells
- The reticular collagen formation improves the metabolism of the hair causing improving the trofsmo of the matrix of the hair
- It increases the number of hairs in the an¡gena phase in androgen©tica baldness
- It improves the metabolism of the epidermis of the hair in the distr³fico hair